As per the guidelines provided by income tax department to waiver of late fee from the portal of income tax, now the late fee under 234 is removed.
Income tax declared to extend the deadline for filing of ITR for the assessment year 2021-22 from July 31st to September 30 2021. But still late free was showing applicable on 1st August.
Now the department removed late fee today morning. Anybody can file the Return till 30th sept without any kind of penalty.
- Late fee removed from income tax portal for assessment year 2021-22
- Income Tax: How to show short term and long term capital gain? File ITR-2, get standard deduction
- Income Tax Return filing date extended for AY 2019-20 & AY 2020-21
- Faceless income tax assessment on receiving a tax scrutiny notice from the department
- How to file NIL form GSTR-3B through SMS on GST Portal
The income tax website allowing to furnish and submit ITR1, ITR2, ITR3, ITR4, etc by 30th of September 2021 without any late fee or penalty.